Electric Box Electric Box

great game

im stuck on 12 tho... it was pretty fun and even easy at other levels tho. great job

Panda Star Panda Star

feel the thunder!

...kunfu panda sucked...

Coaly responds:

Yea I didn't watch it but it looked stupid... Jack Black is funny though so it probably wasn't that bad.

Body Ladder Body Ladder

why can't we all just be friends!!?

thanks for not warning me that you have to play on your website to submit a high score but it waz pretty fun pretending the clones were my teachers. no homework no problem

Hedgehog Launch Hedgehog Launch

whyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

im really sad now because i beat it too fast, plz u must make a secound one! this is the best hedgehog game ive every played, sorry sonic.

The Last Stand 2 The Last Stand 2

great

the best atction game ive played on the computer. its harder and way longer than the first which makes it more fun

quad quad

death note?

you should start it at lvl 3 or 4 and make the graphics better.
why did you choose a japanese song not many people will know what it is.

Logico responds:

i like the song and i love the deathnote, soo..

Ingenous Personality Quiz Ingenous Personality Quiz

unfair

this was a good game and it had good animations but some questions were weird oh well it said i was a bully which isnt true, mostly.
anyways good game

Pokemon 134 Pokemon 134

um....

thanks but i already know my 3rd grade science and you lied why? if you said what it really was, as perverted as america is, less people would have come but you would have gotten a higher score if you were honest.you might be able to show it to young kids but youll have to change the name first, of course.

Kickass Dragon!! Kickass Dragon!!

um srry

but it wasnt very good i clicked on the buildings and they burned down and the music was good but it should be longer, you should make this into a movie maybe.

GearUP! GearUP!

awsome game

i kept diying at first cause i didnt know how to shoot, thats only cause im an idiot,but when i learned it was a good game.will there be a gears 2?

Blue2 responds:

Not likely for Gears 2! thanks for playing though! :)